Sunday 18 March 2012

Minkoff

This post has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the designer and I share the same first name. I have heard the name before, or seen it around, but I really only checked it out today. The video vlogger Kayley Hyde inspired this post as she introduced us to her lovely handbag from no other designer but the one that is mentioned in the title. You should check out her beauty channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kayleyscloset
I am not a huge fan of beauty channels, but I generally like listening to other peoples opinions and lives and I think Kayley is absolutely gorgeous. Anyways the subject I would  like to drag your attention to is not the person but the lime green bag. I do really like the colour, even though I personally don't think that it would fit me.
So after looking at more products, I felt some what inspired to share my findings,  and who knows maybe one day......
         

No comments:

Post a Comment